Chermside West – Lowset Family Home in Prime Location
730 HAMILTON ROAD, CHERMSIDE WEST
Still looking for your dream property? 730 Hamilton Road, Chermside West is the perfect opportunity for the astute home buyer to secure a home in a great location.
Perfectly situated in the heart of the blue-chip suburb of Chermside West, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom lowset home has been renovated throughout.
The master chef kitchen with gas cooktop and under bench over has plenty of bench space and storage for the busy family. The formal dining area will take your larger furniture while the separate lounge room has a nice, homely feeling.
All bedrooms have new split system air-conditioning.
You will enjoy the many outdoor entertaining opportunities this property has.
- 24 solar panels
- 3,000 litre water tank
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 2 renovated bathrooms
- Split System Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Separate lounge room and dining room
- Front and rear patios for entertaining
- Renovated separate Laundry
- Gas hot water system
- Side access to rear yard
- New tri-steel lock up garage and extra carport
- Fully fenced 637m2 level and spacious yard ideal for children and pets to play
- Westfield bus stop - 100m
- City bus stop - 270m
- Basnett Street local shops & restaurants - 270m
- Raven Street and Chermside Hills Reserves - 380m
- Sporting fields - 520m
- 3 separate childrens kindergartens - 525m
- Craigslea schooling - prep, primary and secondary - 540m
- Rode shopping centre - 950m
- Prince Charles public and St Vincents private hospitals - 1.2km
- Chermside market shopping - 1.6km
- Westfield shopping town Chermside - 2.1km
- Aspley Hyperdome shopping - 2.2km
- North West private hospital - 2.3km
- Brisbane CBD - 9.5km
- Brisbane domestic and international airports - 10km
For sale by forthcoming auction - date to be advised.
This home will be in high demand amongst first home buyers and investors!
This is an incredible opportunity to secure a home in a high-growth suburb.
Contact Nick Thornton for further information or inspect this Saturday.